Set for an official launch in mid-October 2023, BluOS 4.0 will reimagine the multi-room mobile app experience
CEDIA EXPO, DENVER, COLORADO AUGUST 30, 2023 – BluOS™, the premium multi-room music management platform by Lenbrook International, previews the 4.0 mobile controller app update at CEDIA 2023 in Denver, Colorado, Booth 3516, ahead of the official launch in mid-October 2023. The update revitalizes the BluOS Controller app experience with several improvements – a stunning redesign of the user interface, better navigation, and improved search functionality, to deliver a more personalized way to play and control music across multiple zones. “We’re thrilled to introduce BluOS 4.0 following a rigorous development journey,” expresses Andrew Haines, BluOS Product Manager, “The complete transformation of the mobile app interface underscores our dedication to providing BluOS users with an impeccably smooth and cohesive experience.” Starting October 17th, users will be prompted to download the official firmware update by following the prompts on the BluOS Controller app, available for both iOS and Android devices.
Key Highlights of BluOS 4.0:
- Improved Navigation
- All-new bottom navigation bar with easily identifiable icons for Home, Favorites, Music Players, and Search delivers quick, one-tap access to the most important app features
- Customized Content
- Favorites screen delivers quick access to users’ favorite content with a customizable view by playlists, artists, albums, songs and stations
- Centralized Access
- Music screen combines music sources, music services and device inputs all in one area so users can easily switch back and forth between connected zones
- Improved Player Control
- Users can now toggle easily between Now Playing and Play Queue screens, with new icon for grouping, and indicators for sampled audio quality and zone playing added
- Better, Faster Search
- New dedicated Search screen searches by music service for more specific and faster results
BluOS™ is a premium multi-room audio ecosystem that manages stored and cloud music sources and playback, with support for high-resolution audio streams up to 24bit/192kHz. Adopted by some of the most renowned residential hifi and commercial audio brands and integrated with numerous IoT and voice control systems, BluOS allows for interoperability among enabled devices across brands for maximum versatility and use cases. Integrations with popular streaming music services like Tidal, Spotify, SoundMachine, and SiriusXM for Business, as well as featuring support for MQA, FLAC, AAC, and other high resolution formats and codecs, BluOS offers virtually unlimited access to music of all genres for any occasion. Made up of an operating system and a control application for smartphones, tablets, and PC desktops, BluOS is the ultimate choice for the modern audiophile or customer experience professional.
About Lenbrook International
Lenbrook International, a subsidiary of the Lenbrook Group of Companies, is the owner and manufacturer of award-winning brands for home audio and residential install applications. Its full suite of products from NAD Electronics, PSB Speakers, Bluesound wireless multi-room players, and Bluesound Professional commercial audio, are distributed in over 80 countries, while its BluOS hi-res distributed audio platform continues to be adopted by some of the world’s leading premium audio brands.
Marketing, Lenbrook International
US Media Relations
Jeff Touzeau (OLEX Communications – US/Canada)
+ 1 914-602-2913
UK Media Relations
Steve Dalton (OLEX Communications – UK)
+44 (0) 7748-117-864